Eversafe has been protecting valuable campers and recreational vehicles for decades by supplying customers with high-quality RV Storage buildings in FL. These Metal RV buildings are ideal for backyard storage or separate garages as they are hurricane rated and provide superior strength against heavy-duty winds and storm debris. Eversafe garage buildings can easily be assembled on your concrete pad and are easy to construct. We also offer some of the best RV shelter prices in the industry.
RV Storage Building Models
Eversafe offers an array of different RV storage building models that can be easily customized.
- Roof Only RV Carport Systems- An inexpensive shelter that provides protection against the harsh sun in Nevada, Arizona, Texas, and Florida.
- Partially Shaded Systems- A semi sheltered cover that protects the siding with 3-foot shading, allowing the heavy rain to deflect off the structure.
- Enclosed Steel Garage Systems- This RV shelter system can be locked for security, insulated for temperature control and sealed to protect against rodents, insects, and pests.
- Enclosed RV Metal building System with lean-to- The ultimate metal RV Garage comes equipped with additional storage space on either side of the structure for a low cost shaded space.
RV Building Installation
Don’t feel up to the task of erecting an RV Storage building? Don’t sweat it! Eversafes factory-trained crews have decades of experience constructing metal RV shelters on customer’s properties in Florida, California, and Texas and all across the nation. The only requirement we ask of our customers is to have your site prepared or concrete slab poured, cured, and ready to be installed on. Whether your RV structure is being erected in Loxahatchee, Naples, Ft Myers or Ocala, a list of licensed concrete contractors is available for every county in Florida. Installation can take up to 1-3 days depending on building size. We are insured, responsible and leave the job-site clean with no additional work required from the customer. In certain states, Eversafe can arrange to pull permits for an extremely low fee so sit under the sun, kick your feet back, and let Eversafe handle all aspects of your building projects.
Benefits of Using an Eversafe Storage Building?
Eversafe takes pride in using American made labor for our American made steel. We have the most competitive prices in the industry and after 28 years have retained a 100% customer satisfaction rating. Not to mention, we are part of the Better Business Bureau and retain an A+ Rating!
- Clearspan design allows the customer to take full advantage of the interior space. No beams or trusses are used with these buildings making them an ideal choice for RV storage.
- All of our buildings can withstand hurricane winds and heavy snow loads and can be engineered to meet or exceed your local building codes.
RV Storage Building Prices
Eversafe building specialists can work with you to get the best value out of your budget. With years of experience, we can determine the most cost-effective options to accomplish your overall goals.
How Much Does an RV Storage Building Cost?
Below are some examples of prefab RV storage buildings price in Florida that include delivery and installation.
|30×40||14||10×14||36”x80” Walk Door||$19,069|
|40×50||14||10×14||36”x80” Walk Door||$39,670|
|50×60||14||10×14||36”x80” Walk Door||$50,366|
Not all buildings include the 10 x 14 door designed for 140 mph winds. Prices in other non-hurricane states may be significantly less. Prices may vary in certain states but we offer an amazing price match guarantee that can’t be beaten!
Want to save additional money and increase your space!? Customers who design their garage buildings with lean-tos accomplish this by storing their vehicles, boats, sea-doo’s, or pontoons inexpensively. This can be easily added to your building specifications.